Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

The cordless phone, UNIDEN premium Dect has an unwanted red

Customer Question

The cordless phone, UNIDEN premium Dect has an unwanted red light which flashes 24 hours a day.
HOW DO YOU STOP THIS PLEASE
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Vic and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Uniden.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Louie,
I will have to go to her place to get the model number she lived 15 Minutes away, so I will take my portable computer- however if it does not work, can I ring you or text you with the model number please? To what mobile phone number can I send a text message to Please? Anyway, I am leaving now to go to her place.
It is good to know your skills as an Electronics Technician- I am an Electronics Engineer, but that does not help me with this type of problem. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Regards Vic
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

I understand Vic and for the moment this thread would serve our purpose. We can revert to phone call if and when needed.

If have not been done, please do a Ctrl + D to bookmark this page and/or click on the link provided in the emails sent.