Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a KX-TA824 phone system. I have music on hold and is

Customer Question

I have a KX-TA824 phone system. I have music on hold and is heard from the caller when I put him on hold. But the music volume is low and I have it on the highest on the mp3 player end. How can I raise the volume from the Phone system it self?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Eddie.

The phone does not really have any ability to amplify that further, the issue is the level coming from the player.

What you'd want to do is add a small preamp inline between the player and the pbx.

Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1RyO53X

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this, Eddie?