MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

I have model KX-TGA659. I have 5 extensions through the

Customer Question

I have model KX-TGA659. I have 5 extensions through the apartment.
The only two phones that ring is the base station extension and the one in the living room.
I have gone into the other 3 handsets and looked at ringer volume and that 'silent' is not on.
I need to have the other 3 extensions ring in the 3 bedrooms because we cannot hear when the phone is ringing.
How do I fix this?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your phone system ?

Have they all worked like this before for you?

Please explain, and were there any power outages or storms in your area just prior to this problem?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bought phones in 2012. No they all rang. There are always power outages and storms in Florida, but the phones work fine except that 3 of them don't ring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked that ringer volume is on. I also checked that 'silent' is not turned on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?

Hi yes Im here ;-)

Hi, thats good that you checked that,

But, these phones are super sensitive to electrical pulses that occur with lightning etc.

I have over 35 yeas hands on of experience with phone issues such as this one. Also I knwo this particular one well;-)

Not to mention, these Panasonic phones had a few issues back then.

What you will need to do is replace the remote phones that aren't working any longer.

The base should be fine as is almost always the case.

The best place to get new phone handsets is: http://panasonic.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/17594/Panasonic-Extra-Handsets.html?cid=6600&chid=1600

You can call them to order these:

(800)(###) ###-####/strong>

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to have to do this later. How do I get back in touch with you?

Hi if you rate(no cost) I will be able to place your question in my Priority list so you can reach me anytime in the future when you want to work.

Thank you and have a great day;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel this. My bank said that my card was possibly compromised So I am not going forward and since you have not answered my question

Hi I will let customer service know about that, but please rate kindly so I am credited for my time with you. There is no cost for that;-)

Once you do that I will be able to cancel this for you.

Sorry for the problem, have a nice day;-)

Tech Michael

Also so you know we have a 100% money back guarantee and an A + rating with the BBB ;-)