Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

EL522253, no dial tone

Customer Question
EL522253, no dial tone
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/7/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with (I'm not finding that model)?

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I only ask as the first step in this kind of issue is to determine if this is a "phone issue" OR a "phone SERVICE" issue.

So if you have or can borrow a different phone you can swap in for the no dial tone phone (at the phone jack), that would help isolate the issue to the phone OR the service.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)