Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Knocked Spin & learn tower over and it won"t come on

Customer Question
Knocked Spin & learn tower...
Knocked Spin & learn tower over and it won"t come on anymore. Checked batteries and they are good and in place. Can this be fixed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/6/2016
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Make, and Full model # ***** I can assist you?

Also how old it is and a better description of your problem?

How old is your ?

Thank you

Tech Michael