Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

3/6/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi there,

What is the issue you are having with the screen, please?

Did you receive a phone call from another expert last night regarding this problem?

I didn't get any call ,but one of my problem is solved,but the latter noumber two doesn't workin .

Does it work if you rotate the screen?

it works whe I rotated.

Ok, then when turned the normal way, that part of the touchscreen must be damaged or dirty.

Try wiping the screen with a damp cloth to ensure there is no contamination on it. Let me know if that works?

still doesn't s work for me please

Ok, in that case part of the touchscreen has stopped working and it will need to be replaced.

If it is still under warranty then you can return it to Samsung for a warranty repair.

I can't return to them because it is not under warranty . I bought it more than two months.

Samsung cover the phone under warranty for 1 year:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/warranty/SGH-I897ZKAATT

if I return it they gone be ok

You can arrange the return by contacting Samsung at:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact

or call 1-***-***-****