Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I was trying to put in speed dialing and lost one of the…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to put in speed dialing and lost one of the line to my phone. How do I get it back? It works on the other phones in my house but not on this one,

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

That's all I know. I must have pushed a wrong button.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/29/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)