Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a KX TDE200BX and i install the maintenance console…

Customer Question
Hi we have a...

Hi we have a KX TDE200BX and i install the maintenance console and configure it but when try to connetc say the error cannot open the lan port

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

More details?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
Ok payment was made
As i told you i have a KX TDE200BX PANASONIC the maintenance console is install but when try to connect say error cannot open the lan port
I add some images of the PBX
IMG_0185[1].JPGIMG_018...JPGIMG_0186[1].JPGIMG_018...JPGIMG_0177[1].JPGIMG_017...JPGIMG_0168[1].JPGIMG_016...JPGIMG_0169[1].JPGIMG_016...JPGIMG_0174[1].JPGIMG_017...JPG
Hello can someone help me on this?
at least can you say me that you can help me on this?
2/29/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry about the wait.

In general terms I'd guess that an Ethernet wired network port isn't connected to an active device e.g. a port on a router.

If the Ethernet cable *is* connected, then perhaps it is a 'patch' type cable but needs to be a 'crossover'? if it is a device-to-device connection, rather than device-to-host.

Again, sorry for the delay - there's lots of business today, an unusual amount. It's hard to catch up with all of it.

The connection is lan to lan is a pbx panasonic and show an error and say cannot open the lan port but as you see in pictures on both sides of connections there is a flashing (good) but when click connect show the error
Need a phone system professional this time who know about pbx systems

OK, I have Opted Out in favor of a PBX Expert here. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you will wait an expert pbx TDE200BX PANASONIC