Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a 5-handsets Panasonic phone and answering machine,

Customer Question
Model # ***** I've just moved...
I have a 5-handsets Panasonic phone and answering machine, Model # *****
I've just moved and lost the Manual of Directions and NEED to increase the # ***** rings before the Voice mail picks up AND I need to set up a new Greeting. HOW do I do this with the above model? Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

If I can find an electronic version of the manual for this system for you - would that help and be good for you?

Thanks

Hi again,

I didn't see a response back to my first question, but let me send you some information anyway.

Below is a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for this system. You may have to highlight the entire link and then right-click to SAVE or OPEN the manual.

NOTE: The details about the answer system START on page 56.

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg7841_mul_om.pdf

I also have links to videos that show how to set the number of rings and how to record your own greeting.

NOTE: The handsets in the videos may not "match" your handsets perfectly, but the steps are the same.

How to set the rings

Click Here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV702EQAoec

How to record greeting

Click Here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnQLiaGO7Q

Please let me know if you have any trouble getting the manual or seeing the videos. And let me know if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)