Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I,HAVE MODELCL2909 AT&T. THE MESSAGE CENTER STATES THAT THE

Customer Question

GOOD EVENING, I,HAVE MODELCL2909 AT&T. THE MESSAGE CENTER STATES THAT THE PHONE IS IN USE, IT IS NOT IN USE, THEREFORE, ALL MY HOUSE PHONES ARE DEAD. HOW DO I DELETE THIS ??? NO DIAL TONE, WHEN I REMOVE THE TALK RECEIVER, IT IS A HOLLOW NOTHING. PLEASE ADVISE. THANK YOU . BY THE WAY, I AM EXTREMELY HANDICAPPED AND NEED A PHONE.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Is this the only extension or are there others? If you have other extensions, then removing this one will solve the problem, at least for now. Are you certain that it is this extension causing the problem?