Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We are having difficulty in making a call and need some

Customer Question
troubleshooting advice....
We are having difficulty in making a call and need some troubleshooting advice.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Niki.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Hi Nathan , I don't wish to proceed with any advice, it has been sorted out

Thanks for the update.