Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I checked my phone, New voice mail. I press menu select. I

Customer Question

I checked my phone, New voice mail. I press menu select. I press menu again and a person comes on to say, there is no voice mail. Help me out. Ray Donatell. What is wrong?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: NewVoice mail, will come up on both phones. But, I press menu-select and a person will come on the phone and state, I have no new messages. The phone is not worth it. Ray Donatell, Its to bad that a 71 year person has to put up with this
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Phone System Technician should know?
Customer: No, I want an solution to solve all my problems. Ray
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ray & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see that you may have posted a NEW question (which was closed) instead of replying back here.

If you can, please REPLY back to the following questions:

1) What is the Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

Thanks

(im)