Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have model TGA-652 phones. I recently learned how to block

Customer Question
sales calls of which I...
I have model TGA-652 phones. I recently learned how to block sales calls of which I get lots! I can not find in the user handbook a clear path to access the "30" blocked numbers so I can pick and choose which numbers have to stay blocked. I know how to erase the calls that come up chronologically. Firstly, it does not seem I have 30 blocked numbers at all and secondly, whenever I try to block another one a message comes up that it is 'full'.
How can I 1. make more room, 2. see a list of which numbers are blocked. Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Helen.

30 is the maximum number, so you must have that many blocked or it wouldn't give you the full error message.

Press Menu#217

That will bring up the block list.

You can scroll up/down in the list to view, and stop on any entry you wish to modify/delete. To delete, press the ERASE soft key (the button right below the screen, just below the word Erase), up/down again to highlight YES, Select, Off.

Repeat as needed for other numbers.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Nathan, Technician