Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have recently purchased the cordless phone KX-TGF380. I

Customer Question

i have recently purchased the cordless phone KX-TGF380. I have tried to set the alarm by touching MENU and then#720 but I only ge t the PHONEBOOK. Can you help? Thanks.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steve and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, are these steps MENU # ***** 2 0 keyed in using the handset? ...with the handset in standby (OFF)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the handset is off. I enter MENU and it then asks for a three digit number but won't accept it. #720 is the numnber that the owner's manual indicates is supposed to give access to the wake-up ALARM. Thank you. S Walker
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Appreciate the post back.

Please try using the base unit; MENU # ***** 2 0