Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have recently purchased the cordless phone KX-TGF380. I…

Customer Question
i have recently purchased the...
i have recently purchased the cordless phone KX-TGF380. I have tried to set the alarm by touching MENU and then#720 but I only ge t the PHONEBOOK. Can you help? Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi Steve and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, are these steps MENU # ***** 2 0 keyed in using the handset? ...with the handset in standby (OFF)?

the handset is off. I enter MENU and it then asks for a three digit number but won't accept it. #720 is the numnber that the owner's manual indicates is supposed to give access to the wake-up ALARM. Thank you. S Walker

Appreciate the post back.

Please try using the base unit; MENU # ***** 2 0