Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have reviewed my bills last few months. Am I being charged

Customer Question

I have reviewed my bills for the last few months. Am I being charged for a landline phone Number(###) ###-####
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The answer to your question depends upon what phone co. provides or provided that number. I have no access to records regarding phone #s or the billing regarding them, myself.

I would say, contacting the phone co. that may be billing for that number, would be a good idea.

If you let me know what phone co. it is, I can look up their contact # ***** you... but it's probably right ther on your bill.

Let me know if I can help advise you further with this matter.