Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My ep 5632 handsets will not register to a new basestation…

Customer Question
My ep 5632 handsets...

My ep 5632 handsets will not register to a new basestation

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My old base station died. got a refurbished one and am unable to register handsets. I,ve tried all the suggestions on your page

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

Thanks