Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a VTech Model CS6124 phone and am trying to change…

Customer Question
I have a VTech Model...
I have a VTech Model CS6124 phone and am trying to change the announcement. Please help. Thank you. Frank Shoppe
home phone(###) ###-#### *****(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) How far you made it through the process?
I only ask because I instructions that are quite a few steps.

2) Is the OLD announcement still there, and if so, is it a recording YOU made, or some "default" announcement that came with the system?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)