Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I get date/time to display on all 16 phones in my…

Customer Question
How do I get date/time...
How do I get date/time to display on all 16 phones in my KX-TA624 phone system.
The data displays on some but not all. When I follow instructions, year, month, day, and time show but when I press "Store" and move switch to "Set", it only displays extension number of phone?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That may be owing to the configuration of the lines/ports on your phone server box.

Try switching two phones, one that has a date/time display, and one that doesn't, from the extension of one to the extension or line of the other... and vice-versa for the other.

See if, then, the problem

- A) follows the phones, in which case it is not a phone server configuration problem

- B) stays with the lines, in which case it is not a problem in the phones, but in the server box.