Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The same problem referred to in this post
, OK - the…

Customer Question
The same problem referred...

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

OK - the phone is one of a set of 3, all bought as a set. The other 2 are fine. This one just alternates between "out of range" and "Check base power"

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Technician should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
2/5/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit of the system.
2) What is the AGE of the system?
3) When did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Thanks