Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have new panasonic wireless model KX-TGE 245 and can't

Customer Question

I have new panasonic wireless model KX-TGE 245 and can't understand manual on how to set up my message, plus other questions.
Joel *********
H818 ***-****
Cell ***-***-****
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Joel & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry go hear of any issue you are having with your phone.

May I ask:

1) HOW LONG have you had this system?

2) What particular issue do you have setting up your message?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response back for my questions, but wanted to send the following for you now, before I take a break for the evening.

Here is a link to a video that shows how to use one of the cordless handsets to record your own greeting.

NOTES:

- There is sound in the video, so make sure you have your speakers turned up on your computer.

- The handset shown may not "match" your exact model, but the steps are the same.

Click Here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbvQV9_uEOY

Please give that video a look, play it a time or two, and then try the same steps on your own handset.

Let me know if you have any trouble with those steps or any other questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)