Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Unable to receive messages on my Panosonic phone #6.0 Plus.

Customer Question
Callers have told me maibox...
Unable to receive messages on my Panosonic phone #6.0 Plus. Callers have told me maibox full or enter different mail box. I have cleared all previous messages. What do I do Now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello Harvey & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

4) How many rings do you hear before the answering system picks up the calls you don't answer?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer