Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic Digital Cordless phone & answering

Customer Question
machine. Used to keep...
I have a Panasonic Digital Cordless phone & answering machine. Used to keep one of the handsets nearby at all times but now I leave them all on the cradles. I have the machine to pick up after 7 rings but when people call me, it is picking up after the 3rd ring and I never get there in time therefore hang-ups or messages. Checked the instruction book and the only thing I see is something about a toll saver that might be controlling the rings - if this is the case can I get rid of that feature and if so, how or is there something else I can do to get the machine do allow it to ring longer. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/30/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

5) Do you have another phone line available - such as a cell phone - that can be used to call your Panasonic number - for TESTING?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)