Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am without phone service...have been of the day

Customer Question
I am without phone service...have...
I am without phone service...have been for most of the day
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/30/2016
Electronics Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly local phone company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator