Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I register my new Panasonic "expandable Digital

Customer Question
cordless phone? I get...
How do I register my new Panasonic "expandable Digital cordless phone? I get a message to call the phone company, but ATT knows nothing about this & told me to email Panasonic. I NEED IT TO RING TOMORROW MORNING TO AWAKEN ME! thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Please tell me the complete model number of your system, and exactly what you see on the handset display.

If actually needed, I can provide that later. My point is that I received NO ANSWER. But I was charged three times.Twice on the 26th of January, 2016; $25.plus $5. and then, the next day, $25. again. I said, to begin with, that I was not going to pay to register the phone I had just bought. I said the above, if not in exactly the same words, and added "NEVER MIND" I got referred to a lawyer of one of the lawyers, but I just closed the screen. I GOT NO ANSWER, and ask the $55 I was charged, be REMOVED. Please respond to me ASAP (by e-mail) or call me at ***-***-****. I will call my credit card company ANY TIME, INCLUDED WITHIN THE HOUR IF I CON'T HERE FROM YOU THAT THE CHARGES WERE REMOVED, TOTALLY. Thank you., in advance.

You have come to justanswer.com, a paid support site.

I can help you with the phone issue, but need specific details from you, as requested, to do so.

This is a paid support service, there is no free support for your product. If you wish to continue, with the understanding that there is a fee for my time as an independent tech, reply back here.

Any other charges you may be seeing would be a temporary hold or the result of posting duplicate questions. I cannot access any billing matters.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers. I am awaiting your reply with the requested information, as it is necessary to be able to help you.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer