Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Rcvd calls and Phone book Display window is blank. I want my…

Customer Question
Rcvd calls and Phone book...
Rcvd calls and Phone book Display window is blank. I want my display window to work Barb ***** *********@*****.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number that is printed on the back or bottom of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the phone system you are working with? I only ask because you supplied two model numbers, and perhaps got those from the title page of a manual of some kind.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?
3) What is the AGE of this system?
4) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Thanks

The issue is resolved do not charge on my visa