Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your local phone company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Please cancel my inquiry and do not charge my AMEX card. Your organization was identified by Google in response to "at&t
trouble ticket(###) ###-####wiring problem requiring indoor repair"