Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a Panasonic 6.0 and need to retrieve the last number…

Customer Question
We have a Panasonic 6.0...
We have a Panasonic 6.0 and need to retrieve the last number that we received. Is this possible
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have a "Caller ID" feature with your phone service?

Thanks

1. KX-TG7731. 2. ATT. 3. Yes

Hi again and thanks for that model number.

OK - you SHOULD be able to press the CID button (left-arrow) on any handset - and see the "Caller List" of the folks that have called you. This usually shows the callers in the order that they have called (reverse order) and any other caller information.

Use the UP & DOWN arrows to scroll through the list.

But if someone called and the phone rang ONLY ONE TIME and they hung up, the Caller ID information may not be there. This is often caused because ALL of the information is not sent until the beginning of the 2nd ring.

Please try that button and let me know what you see.

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

I have a link to a video that shows How to use the Caller List - if you want to take a look at it.

Click here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXjRrogpJMk

Please let me know if that works for you or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer