Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Can i talk on the phone?
, we would like to check out…

Customer Question
Can i talk on...

Can i talk on the phone?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We would like to check out if the following options are something that it is in your capability to help us out;The system we are referring to is a dispatch facility for a life support agency as part of the local 911 system.We want to create a list of groups as the dispatchers on call for the1st responders, the designated dispatch group should get the call, but if happens that the group in charge is not responding it should automatically start ringing to all other groups.the one responding should govern the call. while one group is in charge the other groups should not be able to get either the phone call nor should it be able to see the caller id. beside the few prior designated group should always be able to have the option to respond. all groups should be able to see who is the group in charge at the moment.the system should have the option to pre program at least 8 self switching options to be able to preset timing when one should take over without doing anything. (the PBX system can do only 4 automatic switchings)

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Phone Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

No problem

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/20/2016
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service

Hi I am Tech Michael. I see you have requested a phone call so we can discuss this issue more effectively.

I will send you that offer now, please accept it and I will call at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Tech Michael