Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have 64 trunks going into a tda 200, then routed to a…

Customer Question
we have 64 trunks going...
we have 64 trunks going into a tda 200, then routed to a tva200. Until today, all calls answered by the same voice mail custom service. we want to send 1 group of 23 lines [pri]to a different custom service.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Do you have the administration console connected and working? You can create Custom Services, although I don't know if this system will allow you to send a single trunk to a different service. I will help you to find that out. But the first thing you need is the admin console up and running.