Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a four phone unit in my home and my son,, gave us two

Customer Question

I have a four phone unit in my home and my son, for Christmas, gave us two more panasonic phones, but I can't get them registered. What do I need to do? There were no instructions with the phones; I've followed the Panasonic Operating Instructions from the original phone set-up but it doesn't seem to work for the new phones. The model numbers are the same: KX-TGA401. Can you help me?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the base unit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KX-TG4031
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Appreciate the additional information.

Please click HERE.

Have you tried the above steps ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried the steps you suggest which I've tried already tried and without success and why I have contacted you. I don't need to pay for information I have already found in my original instructions booklet. Can you suggest anything else????
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

I understand.

After the above procedures, have you then pressed on SAVE and then OFF on the handsets?

Did the message "Base in registering" displayed on the handsets?