Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I just purchased a Panasonic Cordless phone KX-TG7645 with

Customer Question

I just purchased a Panasonic Cordless phone KX-TG7645 with base unit and 5 handsets. On 3 of the 5 handsets I can hear a dial tone when I put in on speaker phone or am talking to another person. The other 2 I can not hear the dial tone or a person I am talking to on speaker phone. I believe I have the volume all the way up on the 2 handsets, but still can not hear the dial tone or the other person. What can I do to hear the dial tone as well as the other person on speaker phone? Also, is "New Voice Mail" on the 5 handsets and base unit always displayed even when there are no new voice mails? If not. how do I get the message from not displaying when there are no new voice mails?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If you pick up those handsets in non speakerphone mode (just pressing the on/talk button) do you get a dial tone that way?

For voicemail, it shows only when there are actual new VM messages waiting.
If you pickup the line, do you hear a fast tone or series of beeps before the dial tone?