Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Phone rings once and then cuts off--no message, no anything

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/9/2015
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your phone?

Also may I have the make and full model number so I can assist you properly?

And were there any storms or power outages just prior to this problem?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer