Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

After I'm on a conversation minutes, the caller's voice

Customer Question

After I'm on a conversation for several minutes, the caller's voice starts fading away and I can hardly hear them.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The AGE of this system?

2) How many TOTAL handsets do you have with this system? If more than one handset, does this happen with ALL handsets?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system)?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response from my earlier note, but wanted to send the following before I take an afternoon break.

From the sound of those symptom, and assuming the system is more than about 1-2 years old, I would think that the battery pack in the handset(s) needs to be replaced (getting worn out).

If that is the case, you should be able to find replacement battery pack(s) at the same shop where this system was purchased.

OR - I did a search of Amazon and found quite a few replacement batteries listed. I have the results of that search below.

AT&T CRL32102 Replacement Batteries
Results Here --> http://amzn.to/1HQAbLJ

Please let me know if you have any more details for me or any other questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)