Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I am locked out of the voice mail on my phone and dont know

Customer Question

i am locked out of the voice mail on my phone and dont know how to get back in and change the password
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model of your phone, and who is your provider?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model # ***** ***** our provider is Telus
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Okay that is a nortel business phone which typically works through a pbx server.

That means this is not a telus issue, but a function of the voicemail server used internally.

Your phone or IT admin person who manages the phone system internally there can reset your password ***** you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but its asking for the old password ***** for some reason does not work its saying its invalid
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Your system admin can reset the account entirely, or even delete and re-add it, so it can be configured from scratch.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok perfect, sorry im new at this so how do i contact my system admin?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

That's okay.

I have no way of knowing who your system admin is.

This is, typically, an employee of your company, usually in the IT department, and is the person who oversees the administration of the telephone systems.

This is not a function of telus, and is not something managed by nortel/meridian. It is an internal management/admin function of your own company.