Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Grandstream GXP2130 land line support - Do you give support

Customer Question

Grandstream GXP2130 land line support - Do you give support on this type of phone?
There is no option to turn off the extended absence greeting and of course, it overrules my personal greeting.
Thanks.
Elaine ***@******.***
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Elaine.
Can you tell me a bit more about what you mean by the "extended absence greeting"? Do you mean when the mailbox is full?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I was going to be out of the office several days, so I left a message for callers what days I would be out and that I would return on October 26. The callers still get this greeting if I don't pick up the phone (when I am away from my desk), and there is no way to turn it off or delete it. There is also my regular personal greeting recorded on the phone, but it is not going to that greeting.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately I do not have a solution for this situation, so I will opt out and allow another expert to assist.

You don't need to do anything except wait for a reply.

Best of luck to you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I cancel the referral, please, Nathan? Thank you.