Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Vodavi XTS 3015-71. I'm having trouble resetting our voice

Customer Question

Vodavi XTS 3015-71. I'm having trouble resetting our voice mail boxes. We need to update the outgoing messages and assign new employees to the proper extensions. I have the manual and can't seem to figure it out. At my extension if I press "Voicemail" in my office it starts by saying that there is no mailbox for 104. It asks for a password ***** I can't figure out how to over ride to get to the Setup Menu.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If you don't know the password ***** the voicemail then there is no way to override it - you will need to reset the voicemail account for that extension by logging on as administrator and reset the mailbox.