MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

I have a bizfon 680. my biz3 phones suddenly quit working.

Customer Question

I have a bizfon 680. my biz3 phones suddenly quit working. my biz2 phones still work.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Hi are the phones all on the same system?

Are the biz 3 phones connected to the biz 680 hub?

Also were there any power outages or storms just prior to this problem?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all phones are on the same system.
there were no power outages.
All phones were connected and working on the 680. The three in question quit working at the same time.Have you worked on bizfones?I thought that you were going to use email to communicate?

Thanks for that info,

We work on here through messaging.

We can call you but there is additional cost for that. But sometimes its really the best way to get all the info I need.

So will also send you the offer if you want hat it fine but for now we can work this way if you want;-)

On this system, the most likely issue is the phone itself. How old is your biz3?

Thanks

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Biz3 phones (plural) quit working. I have three of them. I have already told you they all quit at the same time.
One is only a year or so old. The other two are around 4 or 5 yrs old. I am sure the problem is in the control box. I had hoped you would know some of the components in the control and be able to tell me which one controls the Biz3's.

Hi thanks, ***** ***** need a pctueof the insode of your control box and its model # ***** well to be sure of that and what the suspect parts would be. Then I can tell you where to check and in what order of likleyhood that part will be in the failure;-

You can send pics to me here right on the site in this box.

In any case, since this may take some time, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael