Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Need to program an Iwatsu ADIX system DID number to one

Customer Question

Need to program an Iwatsu ADIX system for a DID number to one extension. Can you walk me thru the steps to do it form the main console?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a step by step how to program from log in on main console to programming a resident room phone in Room 401B to connect to DID number(###) ###-#### ***** words when someone calls that DID number it will ring directly into room 401b phone.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Can you please provide more information on your ADI X system such as the software version number? These it wants to systems are extremely complex to program so we have to make sure we have the correct version that were both talking about.

Have I answered your question, or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT. Thank you.