Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

At Rosenberg, tx 77471 My home phone number is 281-239-0067.

Customer Question

This is Margaret Raesner at Rosenberg, tx 77471 My home phone number is(###) ###-#### ***** need help. My telephone doesn't work -- can't get dial tone. screen says 'in use-no line'
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Margaret.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not what I wanted. I was trying to get in touch with At&T for repair on my phone. Cancel this immediately, also scratch the charges for today. I CANCEL THIS NOW AND FOREVER!!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services.

Per the terms you agreed to when posting your question, you've already paid the agreed upon fee to post your question and communicate with me.

There is a good chance this has nothing to do with the ATT system and they would not help you.

If you wish to continue, please simply reply back to me to complete our conversation.

If you still wish to cancel you may, but I have no control over billing. You may address that yourself through the account page.

Posting comments to cancel here has no affect.

Thanks,