Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

How do I reset my voicemail message on the Model KX-TG6641

Customer Question

How do I reset my voicemail message on the Model KX-TG6641 phone
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you wanting to record a new message/greeting?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
New Message and greeting, please?
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Well you mentioned voicemail.

If you are truly using voicemail, that is a feature provided by your phone company. It is not a function of the panasonic system at all.

If you are using the internal Answering System, then that is something you can adjust from the panasonic.

Which do you actually use? If you're not sure, I can help you test to figure out which you have.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is a Panasonic KX-TG6641. All I want to know is how to reset the greeting on the recorder on the phone? I originally went to Panasonic help, and they sent me to you.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

I understand what you want, but you may not be trying to adjust the proper thing.

The panasonic internal answering machine greeting is recorded by pressing Menu#302, speak your greeting in to the handset, then press Save, Off.

If you are referring to actual voicemail, that is something you have to change through the phone company provided VM system. Dial your own home number from the home line, and follow the prompts there to record a new one, usually found under the "personal options" heading

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome and best of luck to you.