Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

My phone is Model KX-TG6021. When I put in a phone number

Customer Question

My phone is Model KX-TG6021. When I put in a phone number there is a VERY long wait until it connects. This began about a week ago. Please advise. Thanks.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel this request.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

I can disregard the call, so you won't have any extra charges from that, and we can continue on here in the chat instead which you've already paid for.

Please answer the above questions so we may continue.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My husband says this is not a Panasonic problem but one with the carrier. So please disregard the original request.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

That is exactly what I was getting at and why I was trying to collect additional information from you to isolate and confirm the problem.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I have no control over billing, and while I've declined the call request to save you that cost, you've already paid the initial fee you agreed to. If our interaction resolved the issue or led you to the conclusion/solution (pointing you to the provider) I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to work with you.

Otherwise, you may work with customer service to request a cancellation.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need further help.

Best regards,