Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I am having problems pairing my cell phone to link to cell

Customer Question

I am having problems pairing my cell phone to link to cell phone
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This is a paid support site. I can help you, but there is a fee (which you've already paid, per the terms you agreed to when posting your question). You are paying for an immediate response from a qualified tech.

You can get free support, but it requires waiting on hold a long time for an overseas call center that likely won't be able to help you anyway. If you prefer that route, you can contact panasonic directly. If you'd like to continue here, let me know when you're ready.