Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My phone is going right to voice mail when someone calls and not even

Customer Question

My phone is going right to voice mail when someone calls and not even my recording just a recording that phone call is being forwarded to voice mail. When I answer it there is none on the line
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone. Additionally, who is your phone service provider please ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This says you gave me a answer. I don't see an answer. I think I want to cancel this transaction and get a refund. All this site does is keep asking for more money
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a 6.0plus panasonic and verizon is my provider
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your kind understanding of system-generated messages.
Any particular model ? ...something like a KX-TG7641?
Still, have you tried calling your Voice Mail box at Verizon? ...dial 0 8 6 And then following the voice prompts:
• check for any messages;
• increase the number of rings;
• disable the Voice Mail feature.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
KX-TG6591
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
As inquired above, have you tried calling your Voice Mail box at Verizon? ...dial 0 8 6 And then following the voice prompts:
• check for any messages;
• increase the number of rings;
• disable the Voice Mail feature ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would appreciate my $5 deposit refunded. This wasn't the least bit helpful and I found it frustrating that the only way to get clear communication was to pay $18 to talk to someone so I called Panasonic direct and they gave me the info at ion I needed at no charge