Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have panasonic kx-tg7875s set ringer tone last december

Customer Question
I have panasonic kx-tg7875s...
I have panasonic kx-tg7875s set ringer tone last december to jingle bells, re set to tone 2
all phones rings one time to tone 2 then reverts to jingle bells
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
7/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you using the phones with a landline or are you using the link2cell function?
land line
it might be linked to my cell for contacts
There has been no help. Canceling pay
I'm sorry for the delay - when you send multiple replies, your question is lost in the queue and I don't see it.Do you wish to continue?
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer