Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

We have a Panasonic KX-T7731 system at work. The person who

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic KX-T7731 system at work. The person who previously had my extension left the company, leaving the voicemail message and password ***** with the extension intact. How can I reset the password? Many thanks!
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The model # ***** give is for the phone station. Usually it is associated with the Panasonic KX-TA824 phone system box, but I would require confirmation of that being your phone system's model number, before I explain how to change the voicemail settings on that model of phone system, please.
The voicemail message and password ***** access voicemail, are both on your phone system box. To change them you would either require the voicemail box's password ***** which you say you don't have - or the administrator password ***** the phone system box (whether a TA824, or some other model.)
Note: you might be well advised to inform your phone system administrator of your need to have your phone extension's voicemail properly configured, owing to the above factors.