Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I am using a Panasonic cordless phone. I can't find my manual

Customer Question

I am using a Panasonic cordless phone. I can't find my manual and I just need to know how I can block calls which I do not want.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the model of your panasonic? This will be printed on the main base and starts with KX-TG
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A1018
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
That is not the model number, sorry. It will be printed on the main base station, and begins with kx-tg followed by some numbers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
KX-TG10315
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
KX-TG1031S on one stickerthe one higher up reads Model: KXTG1033S
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Great, thank you for the information,
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, as this is an older and very basic model, it does not have a call block function built into it. That leaves a few options:1) Purchase a new phone system that does have a block feature (most newer panasonic models can block up to 30 numbers). I can recommend models for you, if you'd like.2) Contact the phone company and ask if they will block specific callers for you (they usually are not very helpful about that, unless there is a court order requiring them to do so)3) Purchase an external call blocker device: http://amzn.to/1JSHY9k Best regards,Nathan