Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a CL81301 with 3 handsets which is supposed to have…

Customer Question
I have a CL81301 with...
I have a CL81301 with 3 handsets which is supposed to have caller ID/call waiting. I purchased this phone Feb. 6, 2013. The call waiting and the caller ID have lately stopped working. I have spoken to Tech Services at ATT about their phone services & they suggested it is my instrument. What do I do now?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/29/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:
1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?