Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When I call a number, I get one ring, then silence. then a…

Customer Question
When I call a number...
When I call a number, I get one ring, then silence. then a click, then if I say Hello, i get a person. In many cases rh party I have called will call back.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/24/2015
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of your troubles.
May I ask the Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
May I also ask what phone service provider you have for this phone line?
May I also ask WHEN this issue first began, and if it happens for ALL CALLS?
Thanks
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)