Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

My relatively new phone keeps showing line is busy how do I

Customer Question
get rid of this message?...
my relatively new phone keeps showing line is busy how do I get rid of this message?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/23/2015
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone system. Additionally, is this a fresh/new install? ...or has it been in use for some time and this issue of "...line is busy..." just recent?
my home phone system is less than a month old Mod. # *****
And as inquired above, were you able to use this phone successfully during that month's of use and this "...line is busy..." just recent problem?
yes I have been using the phone last time I talked was on Sunday. Just noticed phone was not working
I understand and appreciate the additional information. Please disconnect the base unit's AC adapter and telephone cord from the wall outlet.Wait for 10 minutes.With the KS-TGD220 base unit still disconnected, use another phone or even a cellphone and call the number of the Panasonic. Determine if on the calling phone, the number would ring, be busy or a voice announcement can be heard.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
And on the calling phone, did the number ring, is busy or was there a voice announcement that can be heard?
when I called my hoe phone from my cell the line is busy
Since even with the Panasonic disconnected from the telephone wall outlet the number when called is busy would then make the issue not a problem with the KS-TGD220. Have you tried bringing this to the attention of your home phone service provider?
No I believe it is my Panasonic phone, there must be a way for me to delete line in use , when I click I come up with line on hold, the book tells me to click talk to remove hold that does not work. I called customer support di not get any helpthere, I am not happy my cell phone # *****(###) ###-#### ***** someone call me and help me
The Panasonic was already disconnected from the telephone line and yet when called, the line is still busy. The Panasonic was only telling you what it detects; "...line is busy..." and as you have found out yourself when you called its number.It is a line problem and not a Panasonic issue.Do you still think that it is a Panasonic problem?
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer