Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a 4 set KX TGA 401. I've had these phone years.

Customer Question
I have a 4 set...
I have a 4 set KX TGA 401. I've had these phone for three years. without problems. Now I have the phones disconnected after about 3 to 4 minutes while using. How can I correct the problem or can you correct them
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Phone Systems
6/22/2015
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.
May I ask:
1) The Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the phone system you are working with?
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have these SAME SYMPTOMS with ALL handsets in this system (assuming you have TESTED ALL of them)?
Thanks